Join the Catford South assembly coordinating group
The Catford South assembly coordinating group are a small group of local volunteers who care about their local area and who represent and support the Catford South Assembly. Anyone who lives, works or studies in the local area can join. People from all backgrounds, ages and interests are encourage to get involved.
The Coordinating Group meets regularly between assembly meetings. The remit of the Coordinating Group is:
- To help plan and shape assembly meetings
- Assist in the practical delivery of assembly meetings
- Provide advice and ideas on how to promote the local assembly and how to reach different members of the community, living in Catford South
- Develop ideas and provide feedback on assembly communications
- Ensuring projects and priorities at assembly meetings are reflective of the ward population
- Use and build on existing community networks, to link into the assembly
At the next meeting they will be inviting new volunteers to join the group, further information on how to join will be available at the assembly meeting, or for further information please contact your Catford South Assembly Coordinator, Sarah Eaglestone on 0208 314 9533, or email Sarah.eaglestone@Lewisham.gov.uk.
See also Catford South Assembly newsletter.